Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Seven: Recipes, McDonald's, and Jack in the Box

Breakfast
Made my usual Salty Lemonade this morning, but added 1T of Sea salt instead of 1t. Don't make that mistake. Yuck.

Snack
Autumn trail mix.

Lunch
McDonald's for lunch, and let me tell you that all I wanted was a hamburger. A Big Mac, or a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, or the new Cheddar Bacon Onion Burger. Instead I ordered a Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad, didn't use the dressing, picked out the tortilla strips, corn and black beans.

The salad was freshly prepared, as usual, but it wasn't as riveting as, say, the same salad with crispy chicken and the Southwest Salad Dressing. I feel good about my choice.

Snack
Holiday Grapes, again, and then some roasted almonds.

Dinner
Dinner we decided to celebrate our first Paleo week with Jack in the Box. I survived 1/3 of a Spicy Chicken sandwich before I took off the bread and just ate the chicken. I ordered Chili Cheese Curly Fries (a limited time offering) and survived three bites. I managed 2 sips of an Egg Nog Shake. I spent the rest of the evening feeling slightly ill and bloated.

So not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment